Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I have an interview!!!

Hi all!  I just wanted to ask for your prayers over the next few days!  I have an interview tomorrow at 11 (Florida time) and I really hope I will get the job!  It's at my church's school, where I also graduated from, so I definitely have connections.  But I don't know if they are looking at anyone else as well.  It's for a 5th grade position.  In no way would this be my first choice if I could pick from any job (since I was hoping for a public school position in a few grades lower), but I think it's my best shot at having a full-time, bill-paying, education-related, benefits-included job for the coming year.   I know I could get really excited about it and really love it, so I'm definitely hoping and praying!  I'll keep you guys updated!

1 comment: